Congratulations to the September Project of the Month Winner

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to Cedge (Steve) for his build of the
Victorian Engine being voted the September Project of the Month.

Congratulations also to Paul and Brian for their nominated builds.

Rick

Steve,

Congratulations on your win and on a well presented build series. :bow: :bow:

Congratulations also to Paul and and Brian for their projects. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Steve:

Congratulations! Well merited recognition of excellent work :bow: :bow:

A hearty "Well Done" to Paul and Brian as well, also fine work indeed!

This is getting harder every month, the choices are ALL deserving of acclaim.

Joe

Thank you all for the unbelievable support you've all extend to me during the build. You guys are a rare breed. The little Victorian was nominated to stand against two very deserving engines, so there were no losers this month. Thank all of you for sharing the long journey, bumps warts and all. You made the effort worth the long hours.

Steve
Rick... I'm not ignoring you.... I had to get my camera back in hand so I can shoot the photo you asked for. I'll get it done this weekend, when I get a moment or two.

Cedge,

It's a beautiful engine. Congratulations.

Dennis

congrats Cedge for this invaluable piece of craft (or art, I believe)

congrats to the other nominations too, well deserved

Congratulations Steve, it is a really beautiful piece of work which I have enjoyed reading of throughout its construction.

.... and the fact that it runs, what more can I say! :bow: :bow:

Congratulation Steve....Congratulations also to Paul and Brian for their nominated builds.
Paolo

What a wonderful piece of craftsmanship!
Absolute marvelous.
I would be happy if I could see it running.
Ralph

Well deserved recognition for a beautiful build Steve. And congratulations to the other two nominees as well.

Bill

Congratulations Cedge. I followed your story from the beginning and I couldn't imagine what is was going to look like. It turned out better than I could have dreamed of. It looks great on the top of this forum for the next month.

Congratulations on a well deserved win for what I see as the best looking engine that I have ever seen IMHO
it has had me drooling all the way through its build :bow: :bow:
and Congratulations to Paul & Brian too they are also worthy of a win in their own right

Regards
Andy

Congratulations Steve, :bow:. Thanks for taking us along on the ride.

Cheers,
Phil

Congrats Steve, Paul and Brian.

Well deserved win Steve.

Ron

Steve, I can only repeat what I said throughout the build series, excellent and innovative build. It's certainly deserving of the choice as MOM.
gbritnell

Congratulations for your win Steve. Well deserved. A fantastic engine and a great thread too.

And congratulations to Brian and Paul as well. You all make it interesting and fun to be here.

When we have the Model Engine Academy Awards, the "Oscar" that's handed out is going to be a copy of your engine.

Congratulations on your win, your machining skill and your artistic eye.

Even I can appreciate the artistry, craftsmanship, and labour in that, despite my tawdry commercial bias ;D

Congratulations on a superb job and a well deserved win.

Peter

Latest posts

Back