Congratulations to the October Project of the Month Winner

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to firebird, our October Project of the Month Winner
for his Small Steam Engine Build.
Very well done Rich.

Congratulations to the other nominees as well.
All amazing works!

Rick

Well earned, Rich!

Congrats to the nominees, too. Fine work, one and all.

Congrats to ALL !! :bow: :bow:

Well deserved Firebird !! I love all the pictures, videos and commentary you provide while building your projects. You have no qualms and are very modest about showing pieces/parts/concepts that didn't quite work which are VERY instructive to us somewhat noobies !!

Mike

Congrats Rich. Well done.

Enjoyed the journey with you on this build. I'm sure I'll reference this thread a lot in my own journey in steam.

Ron

Congrats Rich.
You deserve it. ☺☺☺☺
Good job to the other nominees as well.
♦B♦

Congratulations firebird!

It was a great thread and I learned a lot on it.
Really liked that boiler.

Congratulations also to all the nominees. Wonderful work.

Great engines all...an inspiration! It was a tough choice for everyone.

Way to go Rich...great job and an excellent project, we all ( I ) learned a lot with it. Thanks for sharing. Congrat to the other nominees too Thm: well done.

Regards

Philly

Bravo! Rich, indeed it has been a pleasure to ride along on the journey. Thanks very much for sharing it with us, it's been delightful. Thm: Thm: Thm:

BC1
Jim

Rich

Let me add my congratulations as well. I've very much enjoyed following along.

A hearty "Well done" to the other nominees as well. This just gets harder and harder every month.

Joe

HI

Thank you all very much for making me the winner. ;D ;D ;D Its hard to believe my little wobbler stood a chance against two (in my opinion) superior models. My thanks also go to all those that helped me along the way :bow: :bow: :bow: Now if I can just get my head back through the workshop door ;D ;D ;D

Cheers

Rich

Congratulations on a great project! :bow: :bow: Also well done to all the other nominated. This month was difficult to choose because ALL nominees had great projects so well done to them as well. Its a honour many strive to achieve, myself included, so well done again!

It's already been said that this gets harder each month, but it does ............ 3 stunning pieces of work, congratulations to all :bow: ............. Rich, very well done exceptional detail and a very well presented build.

CC

Truly a handsome steam plant and an excellent example of the kind of craftsmanship that is inspired by this forum. The photos of the build were terrific as well as the play-by-play descriptions of the various steps including the sorting out phases. The end results befitting the honor of POM. Well done Steve.

BC1
Jim

Hi

Thank you Metal Mickey, Crewcab and Bearcar

I'm still floating High ;D ;D ;D

Cheers

Rich

Congratulations Rich
well deserved great engine and very informative post :bow: :bow:

regards Rob

Congratulation Rich. Again there were three great engines to choose from. I think your attention to the little details gave you the edge. Great looking project!!!!!

Congrats Rich,
Very nicely crafted models & the thing I particularly like is the concept of a "set" i.e. boiler and engine together as a working set. Well done and keep it up.
Cheers,

congrats Rich, very nice engine and project docs
congrats to the other nominees too, all great jobs

Latest posts

Back