Congratulations to the November Project of the Month Winner

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to Tel, the November Project of the Month Winner!

Tel's Twin Cylinder Engine

Congratulations to Brian and black85vette as well for there
noticed efforts this past month!

Rick

Congrats to Tel! A well crafted build and worthy of the title. Thm: Hats off to Brian for a creative and interesting design. :bow: Appreciate the votes. Didn't expect nearly that many.

Congrats to Tel and all the nominees they're all winners. :bow: :bow:

Ron

Firstly congrats to both Brian and Black85, lots of people impress me on this site and you guys are well up there. Im thinking we will see you both nominated again....

Tel, maaaaaaate, as a self confessed Mechanical Nerd, the more complex the item the more I like it... this certainly fills THAT need.. beautiful piece of work bloke! A worthy winner of the title (and as another Aussie, I cant help feeling a lil proud of you).

Looking forward to seeing how you top this one...... :bow:

Hay Tel....great job, very nice indeed as did Brian and Black85Vette all well done.

Regards to all

Philly

Congratulations, Tel. Much deserved.
Dennis

Congratulations Tel for a fine model and to Brian and vette for well deserved nominations. Its amazing how much quality work shows up here each month !!

Bill

All three of you deserve the Project of the month for similar reasons:- originality, perseverance and workmanship and more importantly for enriching this forum and making it something we all look forward to reading. The benefits are here for all of us.

Well done all

Phil

tel,

Congratulations on your win, nice to see down under - up top. :D ;) ;D :bow: :bow:

Congratulations to Brian and vette for their nominations. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Congratulations to all nominees, especially the winner woohoo1 Tel

Regards
Gordy

Congratulations Tel !!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

It was a fun build to watch. Your steam engine skills really showed thru. Looking forward to the next one.

compliments to everybody for these well deserved nominations

congrats Tel, an interesting engine and a very well done project :bow: :bow: :bow:

Hi

Well done to all 3. I liked them all a lot. Great skill and great builds. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Congrats Tel. I gotta build me one of them one day. th_wav

Cheers

Rich

Congratulations to all three of you guys :bow: .......... top class work .......... Tel ;D nice one feller 8) as said above ........... how you gonna top this one ???

CC ;)

Thank you one and all. What a total buzz it is to win this with an idea that popped into my head a few years back, and sort of just designed itself as it progressed.

Congrats too, to Brian and Vette for a couple of really outstanding efforts.

Congratulations Tel for a really well done project!!! Compliments also to Brian and vette for well deserved nominations. Its amazing how much quality projects shows up here each month !!

Paolo

Hello!

Maybe I'm missing something but how do I go about voting for the project of the month?

Also, how do I submit an entry?

Thank you,

Chris

Latest posts

Back