Congratulations to the May Project of the Month Builder!!!!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure do appreciate all the nice comments guys!

Kel, I used to make a lot of videos for the family, weddings, that sort of thing using Adobe Premiere for the job. Unfortunately with my new computer being a 64 bit machine it is no longer compatible with Premiere so I was forced into using the free Windows movie maker program. That is a step down but it did OK, I reckon.

-Trout

Congradulations,

Well deserved honor,
very nice build thread, and great video,
Excellent craftsmanship on your engine project.

And congradulations to the exceptional quality of workmanship from both nominees as well.

Firstly well done to Jack & Kevin for their super work.

Troutsqueezer said:
It really is a testament to the contributors on this forum that I could make a half-decent engine on my second go around.

Hi Trout. I had to read the above twice. Although I did read your build , I hadn't taken in this was just your second piece.
I had an auto assumption that such quality was done by old hands with year of experience, so just your doing it has given me a new insight.

So really well done.

Mike

Congrats to all three - well done blokes.

Wear the crown proudly Trout, you earned it.

Hi Dennis,Kevin and Jack

Well done to all three, very impressive builds and a very difficult
choice to make. All of you are winners in my book.

congratulations to you all , Well done lads

congrats Trout for this well deserved win, and congrats to the other nominees too, very well done projects :bow:

this one was the first time that I missed the POM vote and so I didn't partecipate, but it is always a pleasure to see such a fine examples of model engeneering

Appreciate those comments guys. It sure is fun to see your engine pop up when the web site opens.

-T

Way to go Pops! You're the Weener, I mean Winner!

Happy belated B-day too! I've been really busy and lost track of time. Maybe someday you can show me the Twin in person. Looks much more complicated than your first one.

Have any need for the metal from a large two-stage compressor pump with a broken connecting rod? There is a huge flywheel too....thought you may want it for art or machinery pieces.

Ha! The young son surfaces from his busy life! Thanks kid. *club*

I'll take that compressor. Might be some worthwhile metal in there somewhere. At the very least I can use the parts to weld together some yard art.

the big Troutsqueezer....

How about that Trout, the kids always come through. Sometimes it takes a little longer. It's always worth the wait.

Something happening here every day to bring a smile to me.

Thanks to Trout and Fingerling for today's smile! :bow:

Rick

Fingerling,

(not to mention papa trout)

rake60 said:
Something happening here every day to bring a smile to me.

Thanks to Trout and Fingerling for today's smile! :bow:

Rick

Me too. :D

Best Regards
Bob

Ha! Trout. Fingerling. I just got it.
I may be slow, but I understand funny.

;)

Just when you're wondering if they're still alive, they chime in.

I used to wonder if all the time we spent together with him helping me fix the car/truck, build the decks, build the models, use the power tools, and fixing anything and everything around the house would carry over into his adult life. Now I think he's got more tools than I have. :)

Latest posts

Back