Congratulations to the March Project of the Month Builder!!!!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to Birk for his Hypocycloidal Steam Engine build,
our March Project of the Month.

Congratulations also to Metal Butcher and Stew for their nominated
efforts. All great works!

Rick

Let me echo that - three very fine efforts, yet again!

I'll drink to that too. th_wav

Ian ( seagar)
Coffs Harbour
Australia.

Birk, it's an absolutely beautiful engine, and a well deserved place on the front page.

Stew, Rick and Birk, you guys are all sure in good company as the top contenders. Great job from each of you. Thanks for sharing with us!

Dean

Congrats for the win Birk. Have to give a big atta boy (sort of like a good onya) to Stew and Rick. All three are nice looking builds.

Birk, congratulations on the build. That engine sure looks great up there everytime I log onto HMEM.

It is too bad there isn't room for all three engines as they are all deserving.

Birk,
Congratulations for your Hypocycloidal Steam Engine build. :bow: :bow:

Congratulations also to Metal Butcher and Stew for their nominations. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Congratulations Birk!

A real beauty! as were the others.

I've really been inspired by your "shaping" of gears.

Very nice looking engine. And congratulations to all the nominees.
Rex

congrats Birk, your engine is very well done and seeing it running is a pleasure :bow:

congrats to the other nominees too :bow:

Birk, congratulations on winning the project of the month award! Your build is fabulous, and deserves the recognition by being featured on the home page of H.M.E.M. :bow:

Stew, congratulations on your well deserved nomination! Your double build of an elbow engine is a project that would be very challenging for me to attempt. It requires a very high level of skill and accuracy to build first class running example's like yours. :bow:

Matt, Thank you for nominating my project for consideration! It was quite an honor. :)

-MB

Congrats to the Project of the Month Builder and to the nominees. Your work is an inspiration to novice builders like myself and others in this great community. Keep up the great work gentlemen, and keep the swarf flowing!!

Back