Congratulations to the June Project of the Month Builder!!!!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score

Congratulations to Tom T for his winning build of the 1886 Benz.

Congratulations to Philjoe5 and Brian as well for their nominated builds.

Rick

Congratulations Tom on a magnificent Replica Build. :bow: :bow:

Congratulations to Phil and Brian for their nominations. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Great choice and good onya ;D
Not to say the others weren't good either. This is a very hard choice any month
Pete

Tom, congratulations on not just the finished project itself but the design, fabrication and quality that went into it. Your Benz replica is truly outstanding.
gbritnell

Congratulations Tom. Magnificent project.
Congratulations as well to Phil and Joe.
I wouldn't mind being able to make all 3 of those projects sometime.

Congratulations Tom on a truly impressive project. Also congratulations to Brian on a great addition to your collection of remarkable engine driven machines. And to everyone who gave me support and encouragement I thank you :bow:

Cheers,
Phil

Tom,
Congratulations. Not too many guys can claim to have hand built a prize winning car, engine and all!
Dennis

Truly a lifetime achievement, Tom. Congratulations.

Chuck

Congrats go to Brian and Phil. Both really great models.

Thanks to everyone for the votes and kind words. It truly is a pleasure to see my Benz on the home page of the best model site ever. Still working on it and will post a video of the first drive.

Tom

Congrats to all the nominees...all the projects were outstanding as is the case every month. Tom, your Benz is truly in a class by itself. As Dennis said already, very few can say they have done what you have with this project. Very much looking forward to the video of your first ride!!

Bill

Tom, the Benz is superb. Congrats.

The other nominees are excellent examples of our hobby also. Congrats on there nomination.

Ron

Congrats to all the nominees...all the projects were outstanding!!!! :bow: The Benz is truly in a class by itself. I'm very impatient for looking to the video!!
Best regards
Paolo

Tom, congrats for this truly impressive project, as others said it is on another planet :bow: :bow: :bow:

video video video :p

congrats to the other nomenees too, very good works indeed!!!

Congradulations,
On a job very well done,
excellent craftsmanship.

th_wav

Latest posts

Back