Congratulations to the July Project of the Month Winner!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to kustomkb (Kevin) for being the July 2009
Project of the Month Winner!

kustomkb's Hoglet

Congratulations also to Arv and Carl for their noticed efforts.
Great works all around!

Rick

Congratulations Kevin :bow: :bow: and one for the dance :bow: on a well deserved win.

Congratulations to Arv and Carl for their fine efforts.

Best Regards
Bob

Congratulations Kevin. A well deserved win. As was stated before it's getting so much harder each month to pick just one winner but your work exemplifies the quality that's appearing month after month.
gbritnell

Congratulations Kevin on a well deserved win. You can be very proud everytime you log on to HMEM and see your accomplishment on the top of the screen. :bow: :bow: :bow:

It is a beautiful engine, good runner, and you did a great job of documenting it for us to follow. I followed from beginning to end. It is always interesting to see the fine detail that guys like you can do. There is something to learn in every post.

I was especially impressed on how quick you can make a flywheel. (#36 post). :big:

Looking forward to seeing that engine mounted in that frame.

Congratulations Kevin! Great job. Great dance.
And congratulations to Arv.
Both engines have made a great impression on me and, I'm sure, others.
Someday...I hope to have just a fraction of your skills. Failing that...a better dance.

And congratulations to this forum and my sincere thanks for letting me participate. Clearly, my nomination was for the thread and all the members who participated in it. In other words, for what this forum stands for.

Thank you all.

And :bow: :bow: :bow: to all of the members.

Nicely done and congratulations - well deserved!

Best regards, Mati

WOW! Thank you all very much!! :bow: :bow:

congratulations Arv and Carl on your beautiful engines.

I just got home from work and there was my engine (first IC) at the top of the page.

I am truly honored. I am probably most proud of this engine than anything I have made and now even more so.

I had fun documenting the progress and am glad others could enjoy it too. I think it may become a long term project maybe a gearbox, disk brakes?

Thanks again and thanks for such a great website! :bow:

-Kevin.

Kevin,
Congratulations! A well earned honor, to be sure.
She's a beaut!

A hearty "Well Done" to Arv and Carl for recognition of their projects, as well.

The other Kevin

Congrats to all 3 :bow: :bow: :bow: but especially to Kevin a well deserved At-A-Boy th_wav
Tony

Congrats Kevin...makes all the blood, sweat and tears worth in don't it.

:bow: GOOD JOB :bow:

Regards

Philly

Congrats Kevin. Well done. :bow: :bow:

Ron

Nice job Kevin! You should be very proud.
Mel

congrats kevin, I like very much this engine and hope to make one in the (far) future :bow: :bow: :bow:

th_wav th_wav

Congrats Kevin, a well deserved #1. And now you have to frame it ;)

PS: my own Hog.- project is well under way, post some pic. later. First I have to take a trip over the pond to see family in Tx.
Best Regards
CS

th_wav Congratulation!!
Best regards...
Paolo

Congratulations to all three of you...each engine is a winner in it's own right!!
Bill

Well done guys, It gives me something to look forward too. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Latest posts

Back