Congratulations to the July Project of the Month Builder!!!!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to Dennis for his Project of the month Winning build!

Dennis's Rudy's Steam Tractor

Congratulations to Hobby and Dean as well for their nominated builds.

Rick

Well done Dennis. You were up against some stiff competition but the win is well deserved. Lovely build.
Tom Thm: Thm: Thm:

Congratulations Dennis!
Awesome project! Fantastic thread!
Very enjoyable and I learned a lot.
It's the kind of project people will be comparing to for some time to come.

Congratulations and, especially, thanks to Dean and Hobby too.

Congradulations Dennis,

On a job VERY WELL done,

And a WELL DESERVED HONOR of POM. th_wav

Keep up the good work... :)

Congratulations Dennis!!!
It's great to see this wonderful, spectacular, exceptional work up in lights and on the banner,
where it should be! Would be great to see this one up there all the time.
And, I always love it when the one I vote for wins!

!!!!! (Yeah, I used a lot of those. As it should be.) ;D

Best regards, and congrats, again!

Dean

Dennis

Congratulations on being selected as the project of the month winner. It seems as though the bar is being raised every month and this month was no different. You will be able to display your model very proudly among the best of the best. We look forward to more projects in the future. :bow: :bow:

Cheers

Don

Dennis,

BRAVO!! indeed. Once again, it was a true pleasure watching this one being crafted and it is stunning to behold now that it is finished.

BC1
Jim

Dennis, congratulations, on a job very well done, truly a piece of art. Larry1

Congratulations Dennis!!
A very pretty piece! :bow:

Dennis,
As I had stated through your build, your attention to detail is wonderful. This traction engine project is so much more than the original design, due totally to the extra time and effort you have put into it. Congratulations on your work being selected for the project of the month and also congratulations to the other pieces that were nominated.
The quality and attention to detail has grown tremendously since I joined this forum. It gives everyone something to reach for.
George D. Britnell

Dennis

I'll add my congratulations as well, followed along right from the beginning, and thoroughly enjoyed your fine work. A well deserved "well done" to your fellow nominees too, all fine projects.

Cheers, Joe

Dennis,
Let me add my congratulations as well.
Your tractor is a very beautiful work of art!

Also, congratulations to Hobby and Dean for their very fine work.

Wow! I just can't tell you how good you've made me feel. As I’ve mentioned in prior posts, virtually everything I know about machining I’ve learned on this site. You guys are great teachers. Thank you for voting for Rudy’s tractor. Also to all who posted and followed along during construction.

I know picking a project was really tough this month (as it seems to be every month). Dean’s and Hobby's engines are both ones I would be very proud of.

Warmest regards,
Dennis

Hey Dennis, that would sure look good sitting up there on my shelf! ;D Congratulations on a very fine build.

Dean and Hobby - Most excellent builds as well! I'd love to be able to build any of these.

-dennis

Congratulation Dennis :bow: :bow: :bow: That engine looks like it should be a permanent picture on this site. I just love staring at it and picking out some of the details.
It was another one of those months when any one of the three could have won. Great job Dean & Hobby.

woohoo1 Congratulations Dennis

A very beautiful model indeed

Regards
Gordy

Dennis I would like to add my congrats for this wonderful piece of art that peeps on the banner now :bow:
This is really something more than an engine, but a whole project with incredible attention to detail :eek: :eek: :eek:

my appreciation also goes to Dean and Hobby for their great works, 2 well deserved nominations to be proud of :bow:

Congratulations Dennis - a masterpiece :bow:

Dean and Hobby - congratulations on your efforts also. :bow: :bow:

Cheers,
Phil

Congratulations - well deserved!

Dean and Hobby - fine efforts on your parts as well. Shame there can't be three winners

Back