Congratulations to the July Project of the Month Builder!!!!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tel said:
Congratulations - well deserved!

Dean and Hobby - fine efforts on your parts as well. Shame there can't be three winners

There can be only one! I'm thrilled just to be mentioned with the other nominees.
"Almost" is so much better than "Never even tried".

It's been a good month.

Dean

Dennis,

Congratulations on some very well deserved recognition of your work. :bow: :bow:

Congratulations also to Hobby and Dean for their nominations. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Hi Dennis
Congratulations on that very nice work.

Congratulations also to Hobby and Dean for their nominations.

Best Regards
Paolo

Congratulations Dennis,
That is magnificent. I am in awe of your skill and dedication for such a build :bow:.

Must admit a traction engine will always win my heart, but yours is much more than an ordinary build.

Barry G

Congratulations Dennis,

That is a beautiful work of art. It is a reflection of your craftsmanship and attention to every detail. There is no question you deserve to be a Project of the Month Winner.

Regards,
Lonnie

Certainly congratulations are in order but you guys realize that build was from last July, right? 8)

Congratulations, Dennis, for the well-deserved recognition. Count me as one of the wannabes who hope to build Rudy's tractor, some day. For sure, you've raised the bar to where nobody else can top it.

Best regards,

Orrin

Dennis, Congratulations, Great looking build, Your steam tractor is a great job. larry

Well deserved - an excellent project and wonderful result.

Best,
Mike

Apparently Troutsqueezers post went unnoticed. This was most definitely a GREAT build and graced the banner of HMEM proudly, but that was last year...July 2010. Or are you guys just getting warmed up for whatever is selected for July 2011 :)

Dennis' work is outstanding.

I hope that one day I can come close to doing that quality of work in my shop.

Congratulations!

Nelson

Latest posts

Back