Congratulations to the January Project of the Month Builder!!!!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deanofid said:
So, that check is in the mail now, right Zee?

You are getting a check?? Dang. He promised me a beer. Now he's shifting the bill on to Vernon... I feel cheated cuz we know Vernon will never pony up that beer....

Congratulations Zee ;D

And also to kvom and Manfred !

Regards, Arnold

Very well done ole chap Thm:

That's english for good job. ;D

congrats zee, way to go (I don't know what it means, but everyone said so :big: )
joke apart, well deserved

congrats to manfred and kvom too, great builds however

YO! ZEE!!!

congrats buddy...you earned it!....or do I address you as "sir" now? scratch.gif

Dave

Thanks again everyone. The encouragement and support of this forum is unbelievable.

A fellow just reminded me that it was less than a year ago when I was trying to true up some cast aluminum flywheels. Being able to build a running engine and fulfilling a 45 year old dream was only possible with all of your help.

Okay...and maybe some stubbornness on my part.
And okay...the dream's not completely fulfilled...yet.

Congradulations Zeep...

Well deserved honor.

Nice workmanship on your engine build.

th_wav

Some stubborness?! Hell, you put me to shame when it comes to digging in your heels. :)

Seriously, Carl, it couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow. Congratulations.

Good job Zeep. :bow: See what persistence and good humour does...just a new handle and a patting on the back.

Regards

Philly

Congratulations Carl. Your gritty determination has paid off with a well deserved win. It was great to have been along for the ride feeling (through your comments) all the highs and lows as you build your engine. th_wav woohoo1

Congratulation also to Kvom and Manfred for their fine builds also.

Cheers :)

Don

Yep, congrats from me as well Zee, and commiserations to you other two blokes, who also had fine engines up.

A very worthwhile project using lots of techniques well done and as I said
"Persistence beats resistance"

Thank you all.

I've been cruising the forum much of the day...trying to catch up...often having trouble coming up with something to say when it catches my eye (which is often)...

It still strikes me what a great hobby this is...to make stuff...moving stuff...out of plain metal...I mean you see a piece of square metal or round rod...and see what somebody does with it...it's pretty cool.

Great forum. Great bunch of people.

The support and encouragement here is phenomenal.

No no...it's not just the egg-nog (that we're trying to get rid of before it goes bad) talking.

It's the stuff we add to it. ;D

Yeah..you all know me by now.....thanks.

Well done Zee, a fitting reward for a long journey. Looking forward to the next one.

Rob (artie)

Very close guys, and rightly so, all great builds. I have to agree with kvom's comment ........

kvom said:
Not only a great build but entertainment to boot. WTG.

Which sums up the spirit of this forum for me ;D

Congratulations Zee ................... now how ya going to beat this :D

CC

Back