Congratulations to the January Project of the Month Builder!!!!!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powder keg

Reaction score
Way to Go ZEEP!!! This was a tough one to pick! I can't get over how close it was. All three were great Projects. The builders of all three should be proud of their accomplishments. Thanks for taking time to share your builds. This site wouldn't be what it is without members like you.

Wes

Way to go Zee!! :bow:

All the nominees should be justifiably proud of their work. It was their dedication and determination that made this such a close race. Congratulations to all.

WELL DESERVED POM AWARD Zeeeeep !! :bow: :bow:

Your willingness to share all the good and not-so-good during the build process is why you got my vote !!

CONGRATS !!

th_wav woohoo1 woohoo1 th_wav Thm: Thm:

Mike

Congratulations Carl!
The thread on building your Horizontal mill engine holds the record
for the most replied to thread in HMEM's history.
Very well done!

Congratulations also to Manfred and Kvom for their nominated efforts.
All very fine works.

Rick

Congratulations Carl.
And congratulations to both Manfred and Kvom for their nominations.
All three efforts were winners, each in their own way. That's why the voting was so close.
Gail in NM

Wow. I mean wow. I am really...well I just don't know what to say...

Many many thanks to all the members who posted and contributed to the thread. It wouldn't have happened without them.

Many many thanks to all the members of this forum. I started this hobby last February and it's been a blast. This is great fun as you all know.

And great job on the banner! Awesome. That really captures the spirit of the thread. I literally fell out of my chair when I saw it.

And congratulations to the other nominees. It was close. Everyone's work is something to be proud of.

This is great.

Well

Zeeperdeedoodaa, Zeeperdeeday
Onya Zeep, glad the vote went your way.
a_smil16.gif
a_smil16.gif
a_smil16.gif

A tight one and congratulations to Manfred and kvom. :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Way to go, Zeep! Congrats,man...let me buy ya a Guinness. *beer*

So Zee... I voted like you told me to! Where's my beer?

Ok, I'm kidding. Great job Carl. Congratulations. And congrats to Manfred and kvom for their wonderful work as well.

Atta Boy Zeepster!!! This one was the most difficult vote yet. All of you deserve accolades for great projects.

Steve

Congrats Zee,
This calls for a Vodka Martini's, not beer, I know you like onions, I still want mine with olives!

A toast to Zee Hip Hip Woo-Rah (I'm not as clever as Bob)

Tony

Twmaster said:
Where's my beer?

Vernon has it. I have his address if you need it. ;D

Thanks everyone. There's a piece of this win for all of you.

Don't eat all your M&Ms this evening Zee, you'll need some for later. Way to go man, *THAT* was a great ride! Thank-you. I wish that they all could be so close. BRAVO!!!! :bow: :bow:

BC1
Jim

So, that check is in the mail now, right Zee?

Congrats to all!

Dean

Congratulations, Zee. It was a tough vote, but you earned it.

Chuck

Congrats Zee. REAL NiCE. woohoo1

Matt

There should be another reward for best video of a runner.

How's it feel to have passed from the software side over to the hardware side? Can't blame hardware anymore 'cause now it's you!

Nice job on the engine and nice job on helping to set the marvelous tone of this forum.

-trout

Back