Congratulations to the August Project of the Month Winner

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All three nominees have outstanding engines.
Great work guys.

Congradulations Sam, that is a very attractive engine, nice choice of wood and metal parts, beautiful craftmanship in fitting them together so elegently.

A well deserved honor, indeed...

Sam,

Congratulations on a super build.
I've recently been referring to your LMS engine posting from your earlier build in doing my own LMS build, so can add a thanks for that also.

Well done.

Mike

Congratulations Sam! That's a fine looking model.

This was a particularly tough month for me to choose. Even though the 3 models are very different, the quality was not. Congratulations to all.

congrats to all the nominees, and particularly to Sam for this well deserved honour
a very nice POM with a good choice of components, rendered nicely together

Kevin, Don, Ron, Gordy, Phil, Bob, Tel, George, Philly, Bob, Pete, Dennis, Larry, Dennis, Gail, Doc, Rudy, Steve, Hobby, Mike, Ariz and everyone that I missed. Thanks for your kind words. I was completely surprised to be recognized as having the POM. I really thought that Kel or Manfred would have their engine displayed as POM. If more people would have voted, I think the results would have changed. There were more than 600 views of the poll and only 118 votes. I really would like to see more people participate in the voting.

Kind regards,

SAM

Back