Congratulations to the August Project of the Month Winner

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksouers

Reaction score
Congratulations Sam, it looks like you just squeezed by with one vote.

Congratulations to Manfred and Kel for their very fine entries, as well. You guys are all winners!

Congratulations Sam. Your hard work and patience paid off with a very nice engine which I like very much and apparently so do a lot of other people. Looks like the competition was close but that makes it more exciting.

Kel and Manfred, Your entries were also excellent, it's too bad everyone can't be a winner because they all deserve to be winners.
th_wav th_wav

Cheers :)

Don

Congrats Sam and to all who were nominated. They were all great projects.

It's very hard to pick on the POM projects. They are all so good.

Ron

th_wav Congratulations Sam, very well done!

Regards
Gordy

Congratulations Sam on a great engine. :bow: I enjoyed following your progress.

Congratulations also to Manfred and Kel for your work :bow: :bow: Thanks for sharing it with us

Cheers,
Phil

Sam congratulations on your well earned recognition. :bow: :bow:

Congratulations also to Manfred and Kel for your nominations :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

Yes indeed - wot Bob said blokes, fine efforts all.

A very fine contribution to the Project of the Month category Sam. It's nice to see something done so well in wood. Congratulations to the Kel and Manfred for their fine entries also.
gbritnell

Congrats to you Sam and the other nominee's...you are winners too Thm:

Sam...your build log was very interesting...well done. I enjoyed watching.

Philly

I am honored by your votes.

Thanks to all that have helped me with instruction, advice and encouragement since I joined this group.

I hope with hard work and continued help from the group that someday I will be able to build an engine as elegant as Manfred's Bremer & Brückmann and with as creatively machined complex precise parts as Kels Double Poppin Flame Eater.

Every day I learn something new from reading the posts on this forum. There is so much knowledge, skill and creativity amongst the members who readily share/teach with anyone who is willing to learn.

Kindest regards,

SAM

Congratulations Sam and to the other nominees.
As far as I can tell you are all winners
Cheers
Pete

Congratulations, SAM. Well deserved both for the quality of your project and the quality of your posts.
Dennis

Congratulations, Sam, great looking engine, and video and pictures. Congratulation to Manfred and Kel also.

It sure looks good up there at the top of the page, doesn't it? I bet it looks even better up on your display shelf Sam. Nice work.

Congratulations to all three, winners all.

-Trout

Congratulations to all three nominees and to Sam for applying his abilities and knowledge to the winning design.
Gail in NM

Congrats Sam.
Very impressive workmanship. You have a beautiful engine there!

Worthy projects all. Congratulations Sam on an outstanding effort. :bow:

Rudy

Sam
Welcome to the brotherhood of POM'ers. Yours is a well deserved win, especially considering you were stuck with working with so much of that evil brown stuff. We all hope the trauma of that harrowing experience heals quickly....(grin)

Steve

Cedge said:
Sam
Welcome to the brotherhood of POM'ers. Yours is a well deserved win, especially considering you were stuck with working with so much of that evil brown stuff. We all hope the trauma of that harrowing experience heals quickly....(grin)

Steve

Steve,

Currently I have no open wounds, knock on wood. ::)

SAM

Back