Congratulations February Project of the Month Winner

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Steve ;D

And Arv beat me to saying it, so I'll just quote him:
I'm sure Arnold is just as honored as I was to be included in the race. Thanks to everyone for our votes also.
I am and thank you all!

Kind regards, Arnold

Hi Steve, congratulations on being chosen for the POM. The honor is well deserved. I followed your build from start to finish, easy parts and the ones that caused you headaches. It's a great feeling to have an IC engine even just run a little but when they perform like yours it's one of most satisfying feelings with this hobby. Keep up the good work!
George

Yep, well done Steve and to the runners up. 3 great projects.

Nick

Great job Steve.

Congratulations to you for a fine engine.

SAM

Hi Steve - The other fellows in our group have said it all including this "CONGRATULATIONS" - Billmc

Once again I would like to thank everybody!

This being my first IC engine there were some problems along the way. Members here as well as some non members elsewhere went out of there way to encourage and guide me to a successful outcome. You guys answered all my questions and still continue to do so. I think it's safe to say that guy's like G and Dale Detrich and so many of you guys have a share in this POM this month. I'm not sure it would be running today without your help.

Thanks again!

Steve

steve................i think bob shores would be very happy as well.

chuck

Steve,

Another outstanding piece of work. Well deserved congratulations to you!

Chuck

Congratulations Steve.
All three projects nominated are great, so everyone has right to be very happy.
Gail in NM

Back