Congrats To The Jan 09 Winner!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to Steve (stevehuckss396) as winner of the January 2009
Project of the Month.

Congratulations to the other nominees as well!
This was a tough race!

Rick

My compliments...great work!!! Congratulations!!!
Cheers
Paolo

First, my congratulations to Steve for his CO2 V8; a beautiful model and a well deserved win. :bow:

Secondly thank you to those who nominated my 3cc diesel and to those who gave it their vote. It is a real honour to have had my engine even considered as worthy of being in such august company.

Best Regards
Bob

Hi

I would like to mirror Bobs comments. I'm still gobsmacked that I was even considered!

cheers

Rich

Congratulation Steve. It is such a beautiful little engine and it is so nice to see it up in the right hand corner everytine I log on.

yes congrats don't scatch the surface great job thats a great motor you should make a little engine stand for it.

Congratulations to all the nominees, and a special "attaboy" to Steve. You guys all do superb work.

I really appreciate the effort you put into your posts; helps us new guys learn.

artrans said:
yes congrats don't scatch the surface great job thats a great motor you should make a little engine stand for it.

Funny you said that. I drew up plans for an engine stand a few months ago. Maybe I should build it. I have been trying to focus on the peewee. I smell another "distraction".

:bow::bow: Congrats Steve ! Wonderful to see your handiwork :)

Congratulations Steve that is a killer little engine. I really like the way it sounds.
Mel

Congratulations Steve on a fine engine :bow: Sharing your work with us is greatly appreciated, and inspiring ;D

Cheers,
Phil

Congratulations Steve. Glad that you decided to make HMEM a part of your life.

And, congratulations to both Bob and Rich for being nominated for EOM. All three projects are beautiful and were well worthy of winning.

Gail in NM,USA

Maryak said:
First, my congratulations to Steve for his CO2 V8; a beautiful model and a well deserved win.

It is, in fact, a lovely engine; the win was well deserved.

It is a real honour to have had my engine even considered as worthy of being in such august company.

Uh, Bob? I don't know when it is in you're neck of the world but it's still January here. :big: :big: :big:

Best regards,

Kludge

I just have to echo what everyone else has said. A very nice piece of work and well deserving of the EOM.
gbritnell

FYI ALERT !!

Steve's CO2 engine is on the cover of the latest Model Engine Builder magazine, issue #17 along with a build article starting on page 28.

Congrats again Steve !! :bow: :bow:

Mike

ChooChooMike said:
FYI ALERT !!

Steve's CO2 engine is on the cover of the latest Model Engine Builder magazine, issue #17 along with a build article starting on page 28.

Congrats again Steve !! :bow: :bow:

Mike

You got it did ya. I am one of the lucky ones who gets theres a week after everybody else.

Thank you, and hey Kludge, It's January here too!!! :big:

Steve

Great Job!

FYI ALERT !!

I started my subscription about a month ago, just recieved back issues 15 + 16, the drawings alone are more than worth it!
can't wait to have your v-8 plans as part of the collection.

-Kevin.

Latest posts

Back