Completed Potty Popcorn Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stew----I haven't seen the article, but congratulations. I have had a couple of my engines published in the Home Shop Machinist, and it is both rewarding and gratifying to see my work published in a magazine, and I'm sure its the same for you. I asked George bullis to include a link to my website with my articles, and I have had the most amazing email and telephone exchanges with people all over the world who build from my plans. You do very nice work, and I enjoy reading your posts. ---Brian Rupnow

Thanks for your kind comments Guys.

I was realy quite suprized how soon the article was published after i submitted it. From comments made by the editor on the forum though, I think they are running short of suitable articles.

Brian:- I understand what you mean, there is a couple of guys that have been intouch through emails, who are building the overcrank engine.

Stew

I got home last night to find my latest copy of ME had arrived and there you were on the cover (well the engine was).

Another fantastic job Stew, you're on a bit of a roll there. What's next?

regards

Pete

Latest posts

Back