• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Model Engineering Shop

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennifer Edwards

Reaction score
Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK
I'm selling my complete shop including the following:

Axminster SC2 Lathe
Axminster SX2 Milling Machine
A Linisher
Wheatstone Sharpener
five drawer roll around tool chest linisher and sharpener is on
Foredom tool with foot pedal control
Complete set of collets from 2 to 20mm plus MT3 collet holder for mill
Four jaw independent chuck
Four jaw synchronised chuck
Three jaw synchronised chuck
Lathe faceplate
Rotary table
Rothenburger torch for silver soldering with some silver solder in paste and rod form as well as flux
Dial center finder
Digital micrometer 0-50mm metic and imperial
5-30mm inside micrometer
25 to 50mm inside micrometer
50 - 200 mm dial bore gauge
Solid Granite surface plate
Lots of metric and imperial taps and dies
Cast iron combination square plus anther inexpensive one
Dial indicator with magnetic base
At the faceplate
Nice clamping kit
2 Jacobs chucks, one MT2 one MT3 for lathe and milling machine
One small jacobs check on a quill for fine drilling
Drills from .8 to 12mm
10 piece Glanze tool holder set with tons of inserts
25mm 3 insert Glanze end mill with plenty of new inserts.
Plenty of end mills
2 matching metal stands with shelved cabinets for the lathe and mill
Five drawer roll around cabinet for tooling and whatever
Two nice LED bench lights also two small LED lights on mil and lathe.
Shop vac
Plus a ton of other miscellaneous tools and equipment for model engineering... just about everything you see in the pictures.

Also a compete casting set and complete set of full size drawings for a three cylinder 1/4 scale Anzani radial engine.
A bunch of metal bits Bronze, Brass, Steel, and Aluminium, including 3” cast iron bars for three sets of Anzani Cylinders

All of my equipment is two years old or less, has been lightly used, and lovingly cared for.

I wish to sell the complete setup in one shot and not break it up.

You must arrange to pick it up from my location here in Bridlington, East Yorkshire. I will consider delivery within 250 miles if you pay for the van rental and petrol.

if you have questions i will be happy to answer any and all. e-mail me at [email protected] for my contact info.

My firm price for everything is £2,200

IMG_5571.jpeg

IMG_5570.jpeg

IMG_5569.jpeg

IMG_5574.jpeg

IMG_5578.jpeg

IMG_5579.jpeg

IMG_5580.jpeg

IMG_5583.jpeg

IMG_5577.jpeg

IMG_5567.jpeg

Jennifer !
I wish I was near and I had enough money to buy them!
Lots of machines and tools like new
I wonder why you sell them ?

Last edited:
I have a broken back. I just cannot put in the time needed to get anything done,

It’s a case of a willing mind in an uncooperative body.

I have over seven thousand pounds into that setup, someone will get a bargain for Christmas.

Hi Jennifer I can totally relate to your pain.
Mine was obviously not as bad as yours as I only fractured L4 and L5 in the early 70's but have been in pain ever since.
It sucks when you want to do something but the body wont allow it.
My only relief is getting totally involved in something so I can almost forget the pain.
Then I forget and lift something that I shouldnt then be stuck for the next week or so.
I wish you luck and someone is in for a huge bargain.
Take care and best of luck.

Thank you for the kind words. Yah I crushed L2&L3 and a vertebra in my cervical spine as well not to mention fragmented several disks.

I’ve had three major surgeries including spinal fusion. As hard as I try it just aggravates the pain.

It’s finny that something I enjoy so much is a source of so much pain.

I hope whomever buys my shop keeps it together and enjoys it. But there is good money to be made if broken up and sold piecemeal.

So sorry to hear that you are giving it up. I will miss the contributions that you have made to this forum.

I'm sorry to hear that!
Health is still priority, Please take care of yourself !.

Hi Jenny,
Sorry to hear of your problems, the arthritus in my hands is nothing to your pain.
I've got to get rid of a load of tools simply to make room for more tooling.
I still sell, service and repair air compressors and my clients, knowing that I
work with model engines, keep offering me tools, drills, milling cutters and other
machine tools simply to take them away and give them more space. The last load was
a large box with lathe tool holders and Morse Taper twist drills from 10mm to 2" on a No. 4
taper.
Jenny, again sorry to hear of your problems and that you are giving up your hobby. I have
always looked forward to your posts and comments.
Lots of love and keep off the very powerful pain killers.
Graham T.

I am also sorry to learn of your troubles and wish you all the best for the future.
Would you believe it but I have just been informed and invited down( from Newcastle) to my daughter's weekend cottage on Flamborough Head. Unable to drive it and have to rely on getting the train to their place in Leeds and the dog and I sharing the car boot:D
Perhaps a little Unimat3 clone as a swop for your little Burgess/ Axminster bandsaw???? I still miss parting with mine!

Me! I'm afraid it is Naproxens which tear one's innards to shreds.

I DO wish you well

Norman

Last edited:
I am also sorry to learn of your troubles and wish you all the best for the future.
Would you believe it but I have just been informed and invited down( from Newcastle) to my daughter's weekend cottage on Flamborough Head. Unable to drive it and have to rely on getting the train to their place in Leeds and the dog and I sharing the car boot:D
Perhaps a little Unimat3 clone as a swop for your little Burgess/ Axminster bandsaw???? I still miss parting with mine!

Me! I'm afraid it is Naproxens which tear one's innards to shreds.

I DO wish you well

Norman

Hi Norm,

Yes I take several NSAIDS along with morphine every day and know well thd gastric complications that they cause.

It’s their linisher not a bandsaw and for now I am trying to sell everything at once to clear up the space in my conservatory and to get the reminder of a hobby I love and cannot really enjoy out of sight.

Thank you for the good wishes,
Jenny

Latest posts

Back