cnc programs

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
Hi All,,
I have just fnshed the conversion of my Seig X1 to full cnc. I am using Mach3 but have also started using a free control program called "MasterCNC Utilities". You can find it thru google on the title or go to Colin Ushers web site. It is free and has many very simple wizards. It requires different output ports to the motors to most progs but I have made a simple adapter. It runs from a data file that is easy to alter to suit individual machines.

No connection to the product as usual but I do cheap or free with simple and effective as much as possible.

Nice to see some new sections on the forum. Strangely enough they are two myself and firebird were discussing recently over a beer or three. We intend using cnc to make hardwood moulds for some parts. These will be used to cast ali or brass melted in the furness we are about to build. Still scrounging or more correctly collecting suitable parts. Looking at drip-feed old motor oil and forced air to heat it.

Regards

Julian.

Julian said:
You're tee-total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody hell, thats' news to me ..........................

JS.

Latest posts

Back