Clone Conversion

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wdp67

Reaction score
Hello all
I have been busy converting a Birmingham mill to CNC, I have x and y done, and am getting ready to start my Z axis. Anyway, I was wondering if there is anyone in Albuquerque who would be willing to help me get my setup running as good as possible as far as motor tuning and the like.

I have cnc'd a mini mill, but I would like someone with more experience to help me along with this mill. It would be a great chance for making some new friends in Albuquerque.

Thanks
Walt

Hi Walt,
I may be able to help some. I am located on the west side of Albuquerque in the Paradise Hills area. Have had CNC since the early '80s and done a lot of tinkering with them.

I had seen your earlier posts, but did not realize that you were in NM. You might consider putting your location in the text section of your avatar or in the signature line of your profile so people will know where your are located without having to go to your profile.

If you want to chat, send me a PM or email and we can exchange personal information.

Gail in NM

Latest posts

Back