I started the 1” bore horizontal Clarkson which is mostly identical to the vertical version I completed earlier. These were kits my younger brother acquired back in the 1970’s supposedly from a High School shop teacher who used them as class projects. These two kits were clearly left overs after the better parts were picked over. This one had two cylinder heads where one looked like it was machine chewed by rats. I started with the cylinder guide casting because the end was a void on one side. I made a sleeve which gave a nice look. If was easy, it wouldn’t be fun.
361.2 KB Views: 34
230.1 KB Views: 31