Calendar

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon

HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the pandemic situation this year we have not gotten new calendars for 2021. In the past there have been links to calendars which can be printed. There was a South Bend calendar back in 2017. Does anyone know of a similar link for 2021?

What I would actually like to find is a current calendar similar to the old Bull of the Woods cartoons. I am not necessarily looking for free however that would be nice. My wife has ruled out shop calendars showing ladies who are friends of the family who lost all of their clothes in a fire.

Yes, I'm looking for this too, but I searched everywhere and could not even find one to buy them, not to mention free calendars ((

With the pandemic situation this year we have not gotten new calendars for 2021. In the past there have been links to calendars which can be printed. There was a South Bend calendar back in 2017. Does anyone know of a similar link for 2021?

What I would actually like to find is a current calendar similar to the old Bull of the Woods cartoons. I am not necessarily looking for free however that would be nice. My wife has ruled out shop calendars showing ladies who are friends of the family who lost all of their clothes in a fire.

Bad news I have not made on for last few years

Dave

He he, Reading Gordon's post
My wife has ruled out shop calendars showing ladies who are friends of the family who lost all of their clothes in a fire.

Is it not strange / peculiar how it always seems to be the ladies whose clothes get burnt??? 🤪
Oh, I know! It is because they are fussing about the right clothes to look good escaping the fire unlike the blokes who just jump into whatever is nearest and get going.

He he, Reading Gordon's post

Is it not strange / peculiar how it always seems to be the ladies whose clothes get burnt??? 🤪
Oh, I know! It is because they are fussing about the right clothes to look good escaping the fire unlike the blokes who just jump into whatever is nearest and get going.
I can sending file on photos of calendar

Dave

Latest posts

Back