Cabin Fever expo

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year I arrived early and was able to stake a claim on space . I plan on doing the same at the upcoming show. If you plan on attending and want to display with the folks from the board let me know how much space you need and I will do my best to set it aside for you.
Tin

I'm just coming to drool over the toys, meet up with some folks I've been doing some business with as well as some folks I've got to know over the Intartubes.

I have two vendor booths this year. Come by and say high and see some of the toys. I will be bringing a wide variety of models. I will also have a Sherline CNC mill and Sherline lathe to show.

See you there! ;D

Hi All,
Anybody going to or planning to go to Cabin Fever this year. This will be my first time. I've been to many...way to many model airplane things like this ...but this should be different for me. It's just a 3 hour ride for me... So I have to go and see. And with a little luck make NAMES also.
Hope to see you there!

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/

Tony

I will be there as well. I live only about 1 hour away and have been to the show the last 4-5 years. You will love it and will want to make everything you see. Bring lots of money to buy supplys and plans.

I will be there also...Saturday is the best day to go!

dreeves,
Hope to meet ya. I will make sure that I wear a hat that has Cobra in some form or shape on it (from my car days...well still) and we can spot each other out!

Tony

kennyd,
Sat. is when I'll be there, look for a Cobra hat. that will be me. It would be nice to shake hands with a fellow engine nut!

Tony

I'm going to try and get there this year. I went a couple of years ago and had to drive the pike in a snowstorm. I usually wait until a couple of days before and make my decision.
gbritnell

George,
I'd luv to meet ya and shake your hand. Maybe, a little of your talent will rub off on me!

Tony

I'm only a 40 minute drive so I'll be there. I have a new engine to show. You'll recognize it as it's the one in my avatar. Stop by and say hello.

Cheers,
Phil

Only two weeks away
if anyone want to display as a group and wants space set a side let me know. And make sure you stop by and say hello.
Tin

I hope to be there. Can't say for sure yet cause of family activities...but it's looking good.

Once I know for sure either way..I'll post.

I've never been to a Cabin Fever. Do you wear nametags? If so...I'll have a Z...if you see it...walk up and say 'Zeep!' and win a prize. Prize is a handshake...but it's better than what I give some people. :big:

zeeprogrammer said:
Prize is a handshake...but it's better than what I give some people. :big:

You said it.

I sure hope I can go... but it's a long drive, in the "cold" direction.

I'd love to show the little Victorian, but I'm still somewhat up in the air on making the trip this year. Right now it appears I'll probably have to miss out on the fun.

Steve

It's 11,528 miles (18,552 km) for me, Don't think I'm going to make it this year. :'(
world.jpg

But you guys have fun and report back when you can. I look forward to hearing about it.
Hope you all catch up and put faces to the names.

Cheers
Phil

Back