Cabin Fever Expo 2022 - 25th

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to go to the show and see your products. Such a long ways away. Wish there was a show further west like it.
Everyone west of Pennsylvania should take a trip to South Dakota September 23-24, 2022 and attend the Black Hills Model Engine Expo in Rapid City. It is small, but very friendly. For the last 2 years, my wife and I have made it a 2 week vacation to see museums, scenery, and parks along the 1250 mile journey from Oregon.

Reactions: Zeb
Gary has a good point. Joy and I are thinking about making the trek from Maryland to the Black Hills show as well. According to MapQuest, it's 1,542 miles.

Reactions: Zeb
Gary has a good point. Joy and I are thinking about making the trek from Maryland to the Black Hills show as well. According to MapQuest, it's 1,542 miles.
I am the original sponsor of the Black Hills Show, now retired but still attending. I was at Cabin Fever this year and had a great time. The travel distance between the shows is a lot of driving but visiting the Black Hills can be a rewarding experience. Take the time to get the Black Hills Show on you calendar. Look forward to seeing you there.

Everyone west of Pennsylvania should take a trip to South Dakota September 23-24, 2022 and attend the Black Hills Model Engine Expo in Rapid City. It is small, but very friendly. For the last 2 years, my wife and I have made it a 2 week vacation to see museums, scenery, and parks along the 1250 mile journey from Oregon.

We love making trips through there! We will definitely make an attempt. Lots to do in the Black Hills.

Latest posts

Back