Cabin Fever Expo 2009?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tin,
I'm planning to get to Cabin Fever early on Friday and will be there through Sunday. You can reserve a few air ports for me if you're there before me. Friday is my big schmoozing day. Anyone out there who's going - stop by and introduce yourself. Only sickness or a blizzard (of epic proportions) will keep me away :big:

Tin - your email address in your profile failed

Cheers,
Phil

I plan on being at the show on saturday. I look forward to meeting the other members

I just made my reservations last night. I will be there Friday thru Sunday. I will have a fair sized assortment of my work including the Holt that was pictured on this board. I will be running it and several others. I also will be staying at the Comfort Inn on George street so for any others in the area please stop by and say Hi!
gbritnell

Just confirmed reservations at the Holiday Inn Holidrome on Loucks Rd. Looks like it's a done deal. I'm headed to Cabin Fever this year. Looking forward to meeting some of the faces behind all the text.

Steve

Cedge, how far is it from Heller Town to York PA. I can't find my PA map. Have friends there and it might be a good idea to visit them and the show both at the same time. Only problem up here in January is the weather.

Ed

Cedge, how far away is Heller Town from York. I have a friend there and since a visit is overdue it would be nice to combine them. There is no map of PA in my map box so your help would be great.

Ed

Ed
Being located in the sunny upstate of SC, I'm afraid I'm clueless as to where Heller is, let alone it's location in reference to York PA. As Mainer suggested.... www.mapquest.com is more likely to have your answer. Heck... I just got me a Garmin GPS so I could get there....LOL

Steve

Bernd

But of course. Isn't everyone's?...LOL

Steve

Anyone seen any local weather information for the Cabin Fever Week/Weekend?

Steve

Cedge said:
Anyone seen any local weather information for the Cabin Fever Week/Weekend?

Steve

fri/sat sunny and cold, sun cloudy and cold.

Eric

Brass_Machine said:
fri/sat sunny and cold, sun cloudy and cold.

Eric

Same up here in New York. Only we get that lake effect snow. Hope it doesn't snow. Cold isn't to bad.

Told the wife to dress warm. They said on the weather report tonight that is going to be the coldest it's been in 4 years. We're looking at near 0 degrees Thursday to Friday and single digit temps for Friday.

Hey as long as I can get out of the driveway I'll be there. :big:

Bernd

Just checked the 7 day forecasts for York and DC areas. 30-40% chance of snow on Tuesday and Thursday with sunny and very cold the rest of the week. Cold as in lows of 5°F above and highs of 20°F and less. Looks like the grandsons might get to see things dressed in white finery.

Steve

Cedge said:
Looks like the grandsons might get to see things dressed in white finery.

Steve

Well then, don't stop in York, Pa. if you want to show him "White Finery". Come on up to Rochester, New York. Will give you both cold and white. :big: :big:

Hope to see you at the show Steve.

Bernd

Hey guys Looks like a good dozen or so folks from the board going to CF

Slight change in plans . Mrs falcon has to work that weekend.
Good new is a friend of my son's will be able to tag along. So they will be setting up and manning the table.
So far plan on meeting phil first thing (am friday am and picking a spot then reserving space for steve/cedge, ferroar, and jauqery if anyone else wants space in the same area reserved let us know.
Phil I am thinking of the same area as last year what do you think?
Tin

Tin,
Last years spot was great. I'm going to try to get there around 9 am. See you

Cheers,
Phil

Back