Busy bee 3" rotary table

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wagon173

Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience with busybee rotary tables? good or bad. I don't really have the bank account to allow me to splurge on a good one, but several times I've really needed one and had to just jurry rig something to do a "good enough" job. I plan on upgrading my machine once I move back to california also so it would seem a little bit dumb to get one from lms only to turn around and have to get an 8 inch or so. It only has a 1:36 ratio but is also only 90 bucks. Seems like something I may be able to make work for now and something I'll have and be able to beat up a little bit guilt free once I upgrade to a larger mill and equipment. Thanks.
-Brandon

I have the 3 inch tilting one
and the 6inch one
both works great
use an angle meter with the tilting one the scale is off "on mine anyway"

There is a strip-down review of the 4" version here
as I said use the tilting one, they are not the same
here is a pick of one thing i did with it

DSCF1546.jpg

DSCF1550.jpg

DSCF1563.jpg

I went ahead and ordered it. I'm not looking to do any sort of gear turning. If it comes to it, and I can get away with it, maybe I'll give it a go. But if it can make splines it should be plenty good for what I need with it. Thanks a lot canadianhorsepower! -Brandon

good choiceThm:
sure if you try .060 a pass is't on the edge
I've been saying this for a while
"if you're brains can't control your arm you're in ****"Rof}

Latest posts

Back