Building Fred

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is hoping for a safe passage and do inform us upon your return from this far reaching journey. Fred will miss you while you are away on your walkabout.

The very best regards

BC1
Jim

;D Thank you Jim. Fred's going along on the ride to meet Grandpa Fred ;D

Kind regards, Arnold

Great job Arnold!!

Congratulations.

Thanks Kevin ;D

Grandpa Fred was very approving of Fred, and I finally got some track - 10 x 3' lengths, so at a later stage I'll set up my "veranda railway" ;D

My dad found some Hornby wagons in an antiques shop in his town; they need some TLC, but look great with Fred. I just wonder what happened to the loco that was supposed to have that tender...
normal_IMG_0840.JPG

Regards, Arnold

Arnold, those cars look perfect for Fred.
I hope you will remember us when you get the track all set up! More videos would be great.

Dean

Nice runner Arnold great job, and those wagons look the business.

Have fun

Stew

I just wonder what happened to the loco that was supposed to have that tender...

Thats where you and your workshop comes in !!!

Oh! Such a treat! That train set looks great Arnold. Am glad to see that you were able to acquire some lengths of track and like the rest of those here, can not wait to see it set up and Fred proudly leading the way. Next it will be faux trees, buildings, trestles, people, a bigger veranda, larger shop.......... you do realize that is what is coming don't you? ;D ;D

Man that is one fine looking model.

BC1
Jim

Thanks Dean - track layout will have to wait a bit though; I've got a new toy to play with first ;D - I will post pictures once the layout is complete.

Thank you Stew ;D

Dad (swarfmaker) is egging me on. I guess the gauntlet's been thrown down then ;D Does any other members of HMEM have this "problem" ? :big: :big:

Thanks Jim ;D -
you do realize that is what is coming don't you?
:Doh: What have I gotten myself into ? ;D Hmmm - has anyone seen a "dessert" scenery garden railway ? ;)

Kind regards, Arnold

Latest posts

Back