British 0-4-0 Toy Locomotive: he said

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A wee drop too much Martini and you end up with a wee drop of oil on your hands. :eek:

Ah Zee my friend, how can we help but admire you and your dedication. ???

Popeye, tools and Olive Oil keep nagging at the back of my mind.

Best Regards
Bob

Rats.

And thanks Arnold...you may have given me a way to get these veggies out of here.

Or a smaller version to shoot say olives? But then there would be nothing left for those occasional(?) :eek: cocktails. If you did, would those be with pimentos or with the pit? hmmm. decisions, decisions.

BC1
Jim

The only proper thing to do with squash is to "chunk" them...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4JUZHiiNWQ[/ame]

and, appropriately enough, it's the punkin chunkin season right now.

Bob and Jim...takes more than a 'wee drop' or 'dab'...or used to. :(

No arguments about the squash.
You can keep cooked zuchinni...but she makes an awesome zuchinni bread.

Hm...if I start taking a few of veggies out at a time...I wonder at what level she'll notice.
What am I saying? She's got favorites. If I pick the wrong one...
If my posts suddenly stop, you'll know I did not 'choose wisely'.

I can just see the headlines in the morning newspapers

"His body was found, lightly oiled and under a pile of zuchinni and tomato. It is believed he fell victim to an angry mob wielding mass amounts of pesto sauce. If witness any such activities or have any information pertaining to such events, remain inside, lock your doors and contact your local authorities at 1-800-wherethehellaremyveggies"

:big:

And who would have thunk you could chuck a pumpkin so far? Ah the things we dream up just to entertain ourselves. ;D

BC1
Jim

'

Oh my gosh!
You're awash
In Squash!

zeeprogrammer said:
But she makes a killer salsa and tomato soup. (That's a 'neener' to you know who you are.)

Hmmm... ?
Nasty vegetables. We hates them!

If you had something like...oh...I dunno....a toy steam loco in there with boxcars or something like that, you could load them up with vegetables and watch them go round the track. :hDe:

Bums.
You're all bums.

You should be ashamed pickin' on a poor wanna-be engine modeler who just wants to get in his shop and make something.

And I'm such a nice guy! And pretty! Once I've had my coffee...and I'm dressed.

Bums. All of you.

:big:

Stinkin' bums.

Latest posts

Back