• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Britan bits!

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

methuselah1

Reaction score
Hello Folks! I own an H32 "Britan" repetition lathe, and need to get it fully up to scratch. Now Andrew Engineering have finished up, can anyone tell me of a source of spares? Specifically, I'm looking for a 2 MT tailsock quill, the plate for power drilling that pivots off the tool tray, the corresponding tailstock quill collars and a fresh flexible hydraulic hose. And silly things like the ebonite quill handles, and a quill lock.

With the exception of the flexible hose, whilst I could make this stuff, I have a b*ll*xed hand and it would take me an age.

Can anyone Help? I can't imagine that Andrew Engineering's stocks were not sold on, but to whom?

Has anyone got any of the above bits they'd like to sell?

TIA

Andrew UK

You could ask on Model Engineer Forum as there are a couple of members who have these lathes and they may be able to point you in the right direction

Thank you for the tip- I'll check it out! Also, thanks for helping my Dad with his Stuart 600 project.

Latest posts

Back