• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bridgeport Mill, Lathe, Surface Grinder, hand tools, drills, taps, more.

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket Man

Reaction score
I am selling most of my stuff so I can move 1640 miles from Tennessee to Arizona. I think it will be easier to sell every thing then buy used equipment after I get moved than to pay to have it all moved.

Bridgeport mill with 48" table and variable speed drive in very very good condition. I bought this brand new 35 years ago and use it only for hobby stuff so it has never had much use compaired to one that was used in a machine shop. no collets, no vise. I will sell the vise I can always buy another one. $3500

Churchhill 12" x 36" Gear Head Lathe in very very good condition. This is the nicest small lathe I have very owned it comes with, taper attachment, collet chuck set, face plate, 3 and 4 jaw chuck, drills, tooling, more. I need $3500 for this or I will rent a U-Haul trailer and take it with me.

Surface Grinder. This is a nice surface grinder but I never use it anymore. It comes with several grinding wheels, cut off wheels, 6x18 magnetic chuck, fixtures and tooling. I am asking $500 but will consider any reasonable offer.

Lots of misc tooling. I have about 200 lbs of drill bits new in the package. I have taps that have never been used still in the new package. I have dial indicators new in the box. I have taper shank and straight shank drills and reamers.

Latest posts

Back