Brian's Donkey Engine

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian,
Just a thought - some ultra flexible copper wires have multiple wound strands that look very much like steel cable - especially if the strands are tinned (or chemically blackened ?).

wireyv.jpg

Check out some of the fancy speaker wires available at Hi-Fi shops.

Ken

I think my Donkey may have found its permanent home!!! When a project moves off the corner of my work desk and makes it onto a shelf, thats a pretty good indication that I've worked on it enough.
curbmachine002.jpg

Brian,
Congratulations on another project well done. What's next?
Alan

Alan---I don't have anything in mind right now. I have about a months engineering work lined up, and then I think I'll take the summer off. I'm burned out on machining right now anyways. Hot rod season is just about to begin, and I have a couple of young grand daughters that the wife and I will probably spend a good bit of summer with, just touring around.

What can I say Brian except thanks for a wonderful ride that took me to places and heights that I never thought I would see. And even into a fabric shop!

I hope you come across a suitable glass case on your travels, that engine deserves it.

Jim

Latest posts

Back