Bouncing text

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevehuckss396

Model Engineer
Project of the Month Winner
HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score

When I reply to a post and get long winded I fill the window with text. After the window is full if I keep typing, the text/line that im typing disappears and the text in the window bounces all over the place.

I thought this was answered here before but I cant find it. I believe there was a box that needed to be unchecked in the setup somewhere. Anybody remember how to prevent this condition?

i have this problem too, so i am looking for the answer also.

john

Use compatibility view. It's the button next to the refresh and stop buttons at the top of your browser. Ususally to the right of the address window.

A solution to every problem, I love this place. Dave
Oh, by the way, I have been wanting to ask the same question but didn't know how to ask it.

I ran the cursor down the page to see if it worked and then backed up and the post is larger than needed. I learn something everyday here. Dave :big:

I type like I think, or like I talk, and when I read it back I realize it wouldn't make much sense to those outside my brain. Then I spend more time restructuring the sentences, taking some out and re-reading the post before I submit than I did writing the thing in the first place. :-\

Latest posts

Back