• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Books for sale

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin Falcon

Reaction score
A friend of mine passed away several months ago. I was asked by his widow to help sort through his books. He had many interests including metal working. I will be putting some of the books up for sale here to help her out.

The first one is 'Shop Theory' prepared by the Henry Ford Trade School, Dearborn, Michigan 1942, reprinted by Lindsay Publications; 8 -1/2 x 11 near new condition, 267 pages. Price $15 including US shipping.
MVC-009F.jpg

The second is 'Tool Making 1905', Lindsay publications reprint; new condition, 5-1/2 x 8 1/2, 202 pages. Price $12 including US shipping.

MVC-002F.jpg

The third is 'Welders Handbook' by Richard Finch, HP Books; 8-1/2 x11, 169 pages. New condition, original sellers sticker on back of book. Price $18 including US shipping.

MVC-011F.jpg

There are more that I will be posting later. Send me an e-mail if interested. I will need a shipping address, and I will respond with pay pal info.

Hope you guys can use these I have copies of most of them in my library.

Tin

Latest posts

Back