• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Black Diamond Drill Sharpener Spacer

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunner312

gunner312
Reaction score
If you, like me are missing the spacer for the point splitter for your Black Diamond Drill Sharpener, I have found an original and copied it. I have four of them for sale. The originals are made from malleable cast iron, I made the copies from 7071 Aluminum. I tried the copy on my Black Diamond and it works as it is supposed to. I will include copies of the pages from the Army manual I have that shows how to properly split the point and thin the web. 35.00 including shipping and the instructions. I will bore the spacer for your machine, tell me the size of your holder, should be either 3/4 or 1-1/8 or I will leave it for you to bore, just tell me. Can't mail outside the Continental USA. Black Diamond Spacer.jpg

Latest posts

Back