Bernay Steam Engine CAD Drawings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Chris.
I'm confused too.
Can't see any plans or pics. I'm viewing on my phone so I was putting it down to that???

Steve.

Pat removed all his images and drawings when this site changed hands.

This is an example that someone made from teh plans

79_IMG_1152.jpg

J

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't see plans or pics of this engine anywhere in this thread. Is it just me?

So, I'm curious of course... Can somebody link me to the plan set and pictures so I can see what it is?

Thanks!
Chris

Hey Chris,

Its not just you. No one posted the plans to Bob Jorgensen's BERNAY Steam Engine they just mentioned them.

You will find revision 12 plans here:

http://www.classicsteamengineering.com/index.php?topic=945.0

Sorry I cant help you with build pics.

Hey Chris,

Its not just you. No one posted the plans to Bob Jorgensen's BERNAY Steam Engine they just mentioned them.

You will find revision 12 plans here:

http://www.classicsteamengineering.com/index.php?topic=945.0

Sorry I cant help you with build pics.

Thanks... I actually found the plans at that link a couple days ago. I also found a 3D PDf, and a couple animations on YouTube. I didn't post anything because it seems like maybe access to the plans was guarded and I didn't want to step on anybody's toes. It's a neat engine... Hopefully my machining skills get good enough to give building one a try.

Chris

The plans were on the opening post to this thread but as I said Pat wanted all his stuff removed which is why I also did not post a link here as I know he would not be too happy to have them reposted here.

I'd like to register on the Classic Steam Engineering forum, but it says it's not available or functioning. Anyone a member there and know how I might register? Thanks!

Pat closed the forum to new members some time ago.

J

Back