Bentley BR2 almost ready to assembly

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darf ich fragen was genau du Probleme hast! Gibt es Dinge, die Sie anders machen würden, wenn Sie den Motor erneut bauen würden? Gibt es weitere Bilder von einzelnen Bauabschnitten oder haben Sie gerade die Videos gemacht, die Sie auf Youtube ansehen können? Ich möchte alles tun, bevor ich dieses Projekt beginne, wenn ich es kann! Gruß Andi

May I ask what exactly you have problems! Are there any things you would do differently if you would build the engine again? Are there any more pictures of individual stages of construction or have you just made the videos you can watch on Youtube? I would like to do everything before I start this project if I can do it! Greeting Andi

May I ask what exactly you have problems! Are there any things you would do differently if you would build the engine again? Are there any more pictures of individual stages of construction or have you just made the videos you can watch on Youtube? I would like to do everything before I start this project if I can do it! Greeting Andi
Hi Andi, could not make a response in your question space, that is why I answer here, well, I had a few "pops" but have not fire up and steady, I put this engine on hold and will be back I hope, after I "flush" a little machining the Snow engine, my friend Roy Sholl got me a cimitar propeller I think from a hobby shop site, it looks wonderfull!, will be posting again about this engine hope soon!

Hm that's too bad that your engine is not running yet?
Do you already know where the problems are?
May I ask how big your propeller is?
I started with the project Bentley BR2! :)

Hm that's too bad that your engine is not running yet?
Do you already know where the problems are?
May I ask how big your propeller is?
I started with the project Bentley BR2! :)
Well, I need to take my time and focus in having: 1)Compression (that I have), Fuel (a little difficult because I have to fine tune the Perry carburetor I am using) and 3) Spark at the right time, (it is solved), so I will do that but still don´t know when, I will let you know my results, you can have an idea about the propeller in the first pics, before the assemble, I will thake a pic with propeller installed so you can see it in the engine, thanks for your questions and go ahead!, it is a very nice project

Latest posts

Back