Belts for Mini Belt Sander

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canyonman

Reaction score
Hi Folks. It's ok to laugh but I bought one of those Mini Belt Sander off a Chinesium site. It's actually ok for what it is but does anyone know where to get more and varied belts for it. I know I can make some but I thought I might give this a shot first. Thanks Ken

Got mine off Flea Bay. 1/2 x 21” going for $20 for 25 Of them. Though cheesy, I find it great for sanding castings like flywheel spokes. They do last a decent amount of time.

Klingspor's woodworking ( https://www.woodworkingshop.com/ ) is a manufacturer of all sorts of abrasives. Great belts, far superior to anything else I've tried. Their 20# boxes of cutoffs will last you for ages.

Hi All. Great info! Maybe I need to address Mini in Mini Belt Grinder. These belts are 1 1/4 X 13 inches.
Ken

Places like MSC, Travers, McMaster-Carr, DXP and others can suppy this sort of stuff. There is a massive selection of belts that can be had, every thing from sanding to Scotch bright. Locally you try hardware stores though they often have crap, Woodcraft stores, welding supply shops and other business that might be oriented to that sort of thing. For personal use I've had good luck with McMaster and MSC though you need to watch pricing.

Latest posts

Back