• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball screw at amazon.com $8.50

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see that they said they were levelers from campers??? I thought that the smaller campers used acme screws with hand levelers and the larger units used hydraulics? Maybe there are some out there using servo's or steppers to level - either way pretty neat!
Brad

2manyhobbies said:
Did you see that they said they were levelers from campers??? I thought that the smaller campers used acme screws with hand levelers and the larger units used hydraulics? Maybe there are some out there using servo's or steppers to level - either way pretty neat!
Brad

Micro stepping your camper.....Now thats getting it level! :big:

Matt

2manyhobbies said:
Brad

Probably just 12V DC motors.

Latest posts

Back