August Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Ramon! Also well deserved :)

Congratulations Ramon,I have NEVER seen better work than yours.your engines are amazing.Thank you for shareing your wonderfull talent and skills with us.

Ian(seagar).

Ramon

Congratulations on being chosen for the
August Project of the Month. With 2 fine examples like this you deserve the honour and should be very proud.

I remember early on in the build you wondered if anyone was watching and if there was any interest. Now you know.

Cheers :)

Don

Congratulation Ramon, your craftmanship and documentation and photos are the best. Very well deserved. :bow::bow::bow:

Don

Congratulations Ramon
Very much deserved POM
a wonderful build.
Pete

A worthy winner:) When is the next one coming along Ramon?

Well done Ramon, thanks for taking the time to describe your build in such detail its been a great help.

J

Hi guys -this is a nice surprise. I haven't been on here for a while and Jason pointed it out to me so have only just caught up.

I feel very priviledged to be considered but to be chosen, in the face of so many attractive models and projects that surround us all on here on a monthly basis is an honour indeed.

Thank you for all your kind comments -they are much appreciated.

I am taking a break right now but next? Well I have recently 'discovered' a very nice looking 2.5cc engine perfect for scaling - the Taifun Orkan which has rapidly positioned itself at the top of the list :) but knowing the way things go that may change of course ;)

Thank you all again
Regards - Ramon

Hi Ramon,

I’m a little slow in responding but just wanted to say congratulations on your accomplishment.

I really enjoyed the build and the engines are stunning; with out a doubt some of the finest model work I have seen.

Thanks again for sharing the journey with us.

Dave

Well deserved winner Ramon.

The effort that went into sculpting those "castings" was a joy to behold.

Thanks for showing the way.

Regards,
Ken

Hi Guy's
As my 'five mins of fame' draws to a close just to say it has been a priviledge to see the Tigres sitting there when I've visited.

A final thank you then for your kind comments and to say - for those that asked to be informed over on the build thread - the article on the trials and tribs of the anodising experiments is to be published in the next issue of 'Model Engineering Workshop' issue 194.

Enjoy yourselves in your workshops :) :)

Back soon

Regards - Ramon

Congrats Ramon! Nice to see someone bothering to do the good old (boring) hand polishing, the only way to get nice finish!

Latest posts

Back