August Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much appreciate your sharing of your work. A master with many talents and a true inspiration to make one do better work. Many Thanks and Congratulation.

dsquire said:
George

Thanks for the amazing work that you do. Thanks for sharing your talent and wisdom with everyone that watches or asks. We can all learn so much watching you carve the pieces out of that basic block of steel or aluminum. :bow: :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Could not say it any better, Congratulations George for the continued recognition of your amazing talent. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

George,
Well deserved - an eye-popping build - thanks for the effort on the thread, taking all us lookenpeepers along for the ride.

This project deserves all the superlatives it got.

Awesome,
Ken

Excellent work, George. I have rebuilt many full size manual transmissions,and I am in awe of the work you have done scaling everything down. I hope to be able to see this at the next Cabin Fever show. Congratulations. :bow:

That is way too cool George.

Thanks for showing us your tremendous work.

Pat J

:bow:Another great build George. Your work is incredible and your talent and skills are superb. Thm: Thm: Congratulations on this award. Well deserved.

ironman (Ray)

Well deserved. Fantastic build. Congratulations George. :bow:

Regards,
Rudy

Ditto on what everyone else already said. Fantastic build and results !!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Mike

Congratulations George! Its simply incredible what you can do with conventional machines :bow: :bow: :bow:

I am sure that many people are not even able to produce such a beauty using a fancy CNC machine.

Well deserved!!

Regards Jeroen

I gave a thanks earlier on but I would like to repeat it for the fellows who have responded since. Your words of kindness are much appreciated more so for the fact that this is HMEM and that something other than an engine was chosen.
George

Everybody has pretty well said anything I could have and better. It's a most impressive and well done project. Far more work and headscratching went into that build than any of us will ever appreciate.

Pete

I agree with everyone else. An absolute masterpiece! :bow:

Now, how about and automatic transmission to go with it? :D

Steve C.

Latest posts

Back