August Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to gbritnell for the build of his 302 Transmission
being chosen as our August Project of the Month!

Another beautiful project George!
Excellent step by step documentation throughout the build!!!

Rick

CONGRATS George, well deserved. Thanks for ALL the write ups and info and plans you have shared with us.
John

Wonderfull work George. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Ian(seagar)

Great work, as always, George. I always look forward to your next project!

Chuck

George

Thanks for the amazing work that you do. Thanks for sharing your talent and wisdom with everyone that watches or asks. We can all learn so much watching you carve the pieces out of that basic block of steel or aluminum. :bow: :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Very well deserved George. Your work is beyond compare. Your effort to document your builds is greatly appreciated.

Is this three or four POMs now for you? All of them well deserved.

-Bob

Gentlemen,

Absolutely well deserved!

Congratulations George!!!

Cheers,

Alexandre

Congratulations George
Amazing Build :)
Pete

george first rate job,and well deserved.thanks for sharing. jonesie

I have to echo what Steve said, I'm not surprised either.

Well done and well deserved. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Ron

Well Deserved George, you are a great asset to the model building community. :bow: :bow:

To revise Steve's Scale, it should go to Eleven, thats "One Louder" :big:

Kel

George,

Congratulations.

You have a great talent in this hobby, and thankyou for taking the time to share your talents with us.

A well deserved honor indeed.

As I always say about your posts, they are very inspiring, that makes us want to take the extra effort to do and extra setup, be it little or big to bring the model build up a level towards excellence.

Keep up the grerat workmanship...

;D Truly well deserved George :bow: :bow:

Thank you Sir for sharing the build journey with us, and the extraordinary example of what can be done with manual tools and a bit LOT of effort :bow:

Kind regards, Arnold

Congrnatulations George...a wonderful and inspiring build and and an equally perfect choice for this month's honors!!!

Bill

Thanks to everyone who followed along and commented. I deeply appreciate the talents that I was blessed with and enjoy sharing them with everyone. Without someone to share it with it wouldn't be half the fun.
Thanks again,
arnold, hobby, Kel, Ron, jonesie, Dave, Steve, Krv 3000, Pete, Alexandre, Bob, Don, Chuck, Ian, John, Rick and all those to follow.
George

The work of a craftsman!! :bow:

Congratulations George!!!
It is a masterpiece!!

Andrew

Your recognition is well deserved, George. You are an inspiration to us all. Words seem inadequate at occasions like this.

Orrin

Latest posts

Back