It must have been more then a year since I've learned about the arduino indexer software . This was immediatly classified in my head archive as a great project , wich I would certainly do someday . I have a drawer full of those projects in the back of my head . So I started collecting all kinds of parts , knowing that some day I would actually build this . And then it became all of a sudden very acute . I have this vintage 1986 toyota MR2Mk1 . Owned it since I was 27 , I'm 55 now . It has power windows , wich was in europe a very rare and expensive option in those days . The gear inside that regulator is known for breaking , and so did mine . A 3d printed gear seemed to be the way to go . And indeed it did Works like a charm , until summer came . The temperatures inside the door caused the PLA gear to deform , and it no longer functions . Printing a new one will not solve the problem , and I can't print in ABS . And even if I could , the original ones are nylon , wich is a pretty decent plastic . So there I was , needing to mill a 22Teeth gear . My real dividing head doesn't have a 33 hole disk . My "toy" dividing head ( more about this later ) has 60 and 42 fixed division plates . The choice was either to make an indexing plate , and be able to just mill 22T , or invest a little more time and finally build that arduino indexer wich would allow me to virtually make any division . The 3D printed gear . The core of the original gear was salvaged , and an ali ring was press fitted / locktited and bolted to it . I needed to keep the core because I have no way of reproducing the internal gear wich acts as a spline on the motor shaft . This ali ring will now have to be toothed Module 2 , Z=22 .