April Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Jason both on the beautiful engine and the POM accolade.

Jim

Well done Jason
Well deserved POM
Pete

Congratulations Jason,
A well deserved choice. Along with this being a very lovely design you have finished it to perfection. Now you know the next project has to be better than the last one!
gbritnell

jason a fine looking engine and one to be proud of, and a well drserved award. thanks for sharing jonesie

Well I must say I was a bit surprised to see my engine at the top of the page this morning. Thanks for all your kind words though I do think Ramon's Table Engine was a more deserving winner, not only a superb model but he shared so much information with us through the description of his build.

Jason

Jason,

You do fantastic work. :bow: :bow:

Great to see recognition of this at the top of the page.

Best Regards
Bob

Jason, Very nicely done, I like the level you have taken the finishing to. Dave

An extremely nice job Jason. I'm sorry I missed your build thread at the time but I've run through it now.

Like you, I was fully expecting to see Ramon's build up here, but I can certainly see why yours has been chosen.

Pete

Very well done Jason, excellent build and finish quality as usual :bow: :bow: :bow:

Congratulations, well deserved honer!

Regards Jeroen

Well done Jason,well deserved,a well made and very intersting engine
Don

Jason

Congratulations on completion of a great project with so many interesting details. There is much to be learned from your example of craftmanship and artistry.

Jerry

Jason,
Very nice project that was well presented with wonderful workmanship.
Gail in NM

Jason

What can I say that hasn't already been said.

Well done, that man!

Joe

Congratulations Jason,

An outstanding, beautifully made engine.

Congratulations, Jason, for your well-deserved recognition! Beautiful!
Orrin

BRAVO!! Jason. A most satisfying engine, having been witness to it being erected as well as it gracing these pages has been delightful. Thanks for sharing with us your adventures. Thm:

Bc1
Jim

I've been out of sorts for a few days and have only just caught up with this...

Jasonb said:
Well I must say I was a bit surprised to see my engine at the top of the page this morning. Thanks for all your kind words though I do think Ramon's Table Engine was a more deserving winner, not only a superb model but he shared so much information with us through the description of his build.
Jason

Jason, don't even go there, your model is a justifiable winner and whilst it would have been nice to have seen the Waller there I am truly pleased for you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and you have certainly produced a beautiful model which not only deserves it's acolade but all the favourable comments too. Well done indeed.Thm: Thm:

Regards - Ramon

PS hope the abscence of input has not been misconstrued - The model's finished - head's now down into the garden and raging toothache culminating in a lengthy and rather traumatic extraction on Monday has had my thoughts somewhat focussed elswhere ::)

Great workmanship Jason. Well done.
I see you have started another engine for the next project of the month.
Keep em coming Dave Bick

I can only concur with all the well deserved congratulations said so far and ad that this is a classic, textbook, treatise on traditional model engineering at its best and as Marv Klotz has said elsewhere, this indeed is what is meant by "musuem quality."

Back