April Project of the Month

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Congratulations to Bill (b.lindsey) for his work in progress, Briggs 6S build
being chosen as our April 2011 Project of the Month!

This has been an amazingly well documented build and outstanding craftsmanship.
I think all of us are looking forward to seeing it completed.

Beautiful work Bill! :bow:

Rick

Bill

Seems I get to be among the first to offer my congratulations. I've been following along from the
beginning, and am constantly amazed at the great model you are creating.

Well done, Sir! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Joe

Congrats Bill, Well deserved I might add. You've done a top notch job.

Ron

fantastic build mate
Pete

Excellent workmanship!!!! :bow:

Been following this build in the background for a long time now!

Looking forward to the finished engine!!

Andrew

Congrats Bill, I too have been following since the beginning. Good luck on the rest of the build. Great work.

John

Congratulations, Bill. Your B&S is a gorgeous piece of outstanding workmanship.

Best regards,

Orrin

Well done Bill excelant display of meticulous craftsmenship, will you have the little gem at N.A.M.S. at the end of the month?

Tom

STUNNING :bow: :bow: :bow:

Beautiful workmanship Bill and an absolute joy to follow along.

Congratulations...

Jeff

Bill

That is a fine engine that you have built. There have been some slow times but you have always kept plugging away at it. Even doing your own decal if I recall correctly. This has to have been a labour of love for you. I am glad to see that this effort has been recognized. You should be proud of this little engine. :bow: :bow:

Cheers :)

Don

Bill,
This is truly a special project and a joy to watch come together. Thank you for taking the time to post the build.
Dennis

Congratulations Bill ! - Well deserved recognition for an outstanding build :bow: :bow:

Kind regards, Arnold

What an unexpected surprise and indeed honor, especially given that the little Briggs is still a work in progress. Certainly the build will continue to completion, but now not only with some added pressure (it HAS to run...after all this isn't the elaborate paperweight of the month recognition) but also with even more incentive to finish it to justify this honor and the interest that so many of you have shown in this build.

Thanks to each of you for the kind comments, your suggestions along the way, and even for just peeking in from time to time on the project. In large measure that support is what has kept me plodding along and learning new things from so many of the excellent builds here on HMEM. I am still blown away by the skills that so many of you exhibit as well as the excitement of newer members just getting into the hobby. So..........

Stay tuned as this project nears it final stages...I will do all I can to prove worthy of this recognition and to finally bring the little Briggs to life!!

With heartfelt thanks,

Bill

Just plain beautiful and she's gonna go too. Too much heart and soul there not to run....

Congrats Bill, like you're a proud 'father'!!!

BillC

Back