• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Anzani Plans Free

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byawor

Reaction score
Anzani Plans
I have a set of Chenery's drawing for Anzani. Don't know if its allowed but will give them away free just cover postage from Canada. If interested contact me at [email protected]
Bob

John's still around, and I'm sure he would have no objection, unless they start being copied. He still supplies them, you see!

Anzani Plans
I have a set of Chenery's drawing for Anzani. Don't know if its allowed but will give them away free just cover postage from Canada. If interested contact me at [email protected]
Bob
I once owned an Anzani outboard motor, and have seen a photo of his 1927 V twin world record breaking, 1000cc motorcycle engine. Please tell me what these drawings are for?
Regards,
Kasey

They will be for the Anzani 3 cylinder radial, no one does castings as far as I know? but if they are still available and @Kasey doesn't want them I will gladly take them .

Paul

Model engineering in the UK once published plans for the Y-type 3 cylinder aero engine.

The set is gone. I have the originals but since they are still available from John I dont think it would be fair to make copies.
Bob

My pleasure! He is easy to work with.....

We will, of course, expect to see that build thread for your new project! :)

If you haven't seen it, Methusela has made some castings for the Gnome engine to replicate what was originally sold by Les Chenery. These complement the drawings sold by his son very well. You can find information on the castings in the forum for engine castings (on edit: Les Chenery's Monosoupape). I think Andrew is, as I write this, building up a list of people who are interested in another run of castings, so you might want to consider buying one of those and the Gnome plans from John. The castings are really really nice. My only mistake is that I should have bought a second one....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back