• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Anzani Plans Free

Help Support HMEM:

byawor

Reaction score
Anzani Plans
I have a set of Chenery's drawing for Anzani. Don't know if its allowed but will give them away free just cover postage from Canada. If interested contact me at [email protected]
Bob

methuselah1

Reaction score
John's still around, and I'm sure he would have no objection, unless they start being copied. He still supplies them, you see!

Kasey

Reaction score
Anzani Plans
I have a set of Chenery's drawing for Anzani. Don't know if its allowed but will give them away free just cover postage from Canada. If interested contact me at [email protected]
Bob
I once owned an Anzani outboard motor, and have seen a photo of his 1927 V twin world record breaking, 1000cc motorcycle engine. Please tell me what these drawings are for?
Regards,
Kasey

PMarkey

HMEM Supporter
Reaction score
They will be for the Anzani 3 cylinder radial, no one does castings as far as I know? but if they are still available and @Kasey doesn't want them I will gladly take them .

Paul