Anzani 3 cyl. fan engine drawings

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rweber

Project of the Month Winner
HMEM Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi engineers,

can anybody give me a hint where I might buy or get drawings for the Anzani 3 cyl. fan engine like it was mounted in the Bleriot XI? I know, there was a set of drawings from Alfred Eichinger in Strictly IC issues 81-84. Unfortunatley the back issues seems to be no longer available. Although their website is still available my inquiry was not answered. Any kind of help ist highly welcome!

kind regards,
Robert

EDIT: The back issues are still available. My mailprovider had a misconfiguration so Mrs Washburns reply did not reach me. Sorry for confusion!

Last edited:
Ask on MEM forum, one of the members can supply castings for several of the Anzani engines and should also be able to sort drawings

I have a set of drawings very large format . Better question anybody have the castings for it?
Bob

Thanks jasonb, I will look there for further infomation.

Bob, what scale are your drawings? Also internal drawings?
I planned to make the castings by myself. I gathered some casting skills during my current Felgiebel build, that encouraged me.
I'm still in the "collecting information" phase, so everything is possible.

Mike on MEM can do castings for Fan, W, Y and 6 cylinder

DSC02096_zpsumzwnkgx.jpg

Last edited:
I was able to obtain the StrictlyIC issues and I'm also in contact with Mike now. Thanks for helping!

I just turned 73 and I think my brain has finally stopped working...I kept searching this site and it did not register that it was another site...Thank you for the info, and I will try to take some brain pills...…
Joe

Hi engineers,

can anybody give me a hint where I might buy or get drawings for the Anzani 3 cyl. fan engine like it was mounted in the Bleriot XI? I know, there was a set of drawings from Alfred Eichinger in Strictly IC issues 81-84. Unfortunatley the back issues seems to be no longer available. Although their website is still available my inquiry was not answered. Any kind of help ist highly welcome!

kind regards,
Robert
I just happen to have ALL the Strictly IC issues in pdf format. Maybe I could send the ones you were looking for your way.

Back