Anybody here from Muscle Shoals, Alabama?

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhynardt1

Reaction score
Hi All

I will be visiting America from the 29th April till 22nd May. I will be spending the week of 12-17 May in Muscle Shoals. I would love to meet fellow HMEM members if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Model Engines

I may be the closest one, but even so I'm 2+ hrs away. What in the world is bringing you to Muscle Shoals from Swaziland?

I have a business visit to the IFDC in Muscle Shoals and i need to attend a conference in Chicago

Is this your first trip to the US or have you been here before. 30 days should give you time to see so special places, if you have not already been there.

It will be my first time Tom. Going to do a fair amount of sight seeing aswell ( Texas, NY , Tennesee, Memphis , Illinois) and wanna do a little bit of fishing with a mate of mine in Louisiana :)

If you would like to take a day while in NY, I am a 2 hour bus ride away, always looking for fellow model guys. Just let me know a few days ahead of your arrival.

Hi Tom, thank you very much for the offer. Will let you know closer to the time. I will be in New York from 18/4 till 20/4. Im a bush boy so cities do not have much allure to me. Going to Johannesburg in South Africa is already a battle for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Model Engines

Latest posts

Back