Another Hello from Australia

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigah911

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that has contributed there time and effort into making this a varied and informative Forum.
And for allowing me to become a new member.

Although I have many projects on the go they mostly revolve around rebuilding and updating my equipment,
so that one day I can hopefully start on a full project that I can complete.

Will have to spend some time researching what to do now I'm here.

Thanks again Craig

Do all "Craigs" end up in machining? Another board I'm on has 3 Craigs, all from Canada. (Well, it is the Canadian Hobby Machinists forum, but still).

Nonetheless, welcome!

Craig
("Call me whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner!")

Thanks to everyone that has contributed there time and effort into making this a varied and informative Forum.
And for allowing me to become a new member.

Although I have many projects on the go they mostly revolve around rebuilding and updating my equipment,
so that one day I can hopefully start on a full project that I can complete.

Will have to spend some time researching what to do now I'm here.

Thanks again Craig
Welcome to the group

Dave

Welcome to the forum! Don't tell anyone, but I actually spend much more time working on tooling projects (to increase or improve my machining capabilities) than I do on making model engines. I enjoy the latter, but I seem to especially enjoy the former. All that to say, we'll be glad to help as you rebuild and update your equipment!

Latest posts

Back