• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeModelEngineMachinist and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Another Elmer's Engines Book On eBay

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rake60

Reaction score
Someone has another copy of Elmer's Engines on the eBay auction block.

I found out about it when I opened my email tonight to find that I am the
current high bidder!?!?!?!?

I really need to have a talk with my wife! :?
Just a short talk, "BANDSAW, 4 JAW CHUCK!" :lol:

Rick

The book is posted in the files section of the Elmers Engines Yahoogroups in one-engine-per-PDF form. I think there are 4 of the groups to fit all the files, so sign up for all 4 and you'll have access in a day or two. I recombined them in Acrobat one day just for convenience, but it's a 70 MB file then.

http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=elmers+engines

There's also a web site with them posted, but I don't have that URL handy. The Yahoogroup contains the copyright owner who gave permission to distribute the PDFs, and has people who can give advice on the engines, so I prefer that route anyway.

shred said:
The book is posted in the files section of the Elmers Engines Yahoogroups in one-engine-per-PDF form. I think there are 4 of the groups to fit all the files, so sign up for all 4 and you'll have access in a day or two. I recombined them in Acrobat one day just for convenience, but it's a 20+MB file then.

http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=elmers+engines

There's also a web site with them posted, but I don't have that URL handy. The Yahoogroup contains the copyright owner who gave permission to distribute the PDFs, and has people who can give advice on the engines, so I prefer that route anyway.

Im waiting for admin confirmation.

You'll see a member that goes by rake60 in all of the Elmer’s Engines
Yahoo Groups. :wink:

I had found plans long before I knew of those groups, but that is the best
way to go! Dirk is good enough to make the books content available to
anyone who joins his Yahoo groups. I don't know of too many other
copyright holders who would do that...

The book it's self is more or less a collectors item these days.

Rick

Back