Allthreads

Home Model Engine Machinist Forum

Help Support Home Model Engine Machinist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bogs
Just Downloaded the pdf File, Just like to say thankyou, this will
come in very handy and thanks for taking the time to convert it to
pdf.
Best Regards
Ken

Thanks John
Kendo beat me to it!
really useful info, duly laminated and hung in the shop!!
many thanks for the effort
Regards TerryT

John,

Thanks from me as well. :bow:

Best Regards
Bob

John,

Is that Andy Pugh's list? If it is you and other readers of this thread may be interested to know that I have a program on my page (FINDTHRD) that can be used to search that list either by major diameter or pitch. Very handy if one is trying to identify a thread from measurements made on a sample in the hand and much easier than going through the whole list by hand.

A very useful list, Thank you very much John.

Tim

Thanks John. That's quite the list, and now in my machining files!

Marv,

Yes it is, and normally I would have kept that info in the file, like I did with the Excel version I posted before, but because I had cut and paste screen captures to obtain what was required, that end bit was left off.

I normally give all credit where it is due, in this case I overlooked it.

Main list - Andy Pugh, Sheffield, UK

Additions - Ian Wright, UK & Michael Jones,USA.

For those who would like the original Excel version and take advantage of one of Marv's wonderful proggies, then I have attached it below.

John

View attachment All threads.xls

Thanks John. What a list, of all the threads shown, I probably will use about 10, but it's nice to have information handy.

You are all welcome gents.

I looks like it was a rather popular download, now I will have to search thru my archives and see if there is something else that might do just as well.

If you have the information to hand, things get decidedly easier.

John

Latest posts

Back